The provisions of the constitution shall take effect from the date and time of its adoption at an Annual General Meeting. The following provisions were adopted at the Annual General Meeting of the Waterberg Nature Conservancy on 5 December 2007, as amended at the Annual General Meeting of 27 November 2008.
- Formation and Name of the Conservancy
- Objectives of the Conservancy
- Proprietary Rights of Members and Limitation of Liability
- Voting by Members
- Executive Committee
- Meeting and Procedure of the Executive Committee
- Annual General Meeting
- Procedure at Annual General Meeting
- Duties and Powers of the Executive Committee
- Secretary / Treasurer
- Financial Year of the Conservancy
- Dissolution of the Conservancy
- Amendment of the Constitution
The Constitution in its entirety may be downloaded here.